We offer several different options for therapy, depending on your individual needs. We will listen to you and tailor a plan to overcome stress, worry, and feeling overwhelmed. In all cases, we use innovative evidence-based cognitive behavioral approaches to improve the quality of your life.
WALK N' Talk
Walk n' Talk is an innovative therapy session. Fresh air, sun, and steady blood flow will help you receive maximum therapeutic benefits.
Hectic schedules no longer have to stand in the way of behavioral fitness with HIPPA compliant video software.
Therapy can be uncomfortable, especially in an unfamiliar place. Consider house calls.
Conquer Chaos is a system to manage disorganization and procrastination, as well as control hoarding (obsessive collecting).
The following are base fees for services.
We work with all patients to ensure they receive the treatment they need.
Our typical 50 minute session rate is $125, which applies to in person and virtual counseling.
Please contact us for more information, and we can discuss payment options via email, text or call before your first session.
- ADHD workshops for schools and child care centers. - Contact us for more information.
- In house therapy for startups, law firms, and other high stress industries. - Contact us for more information.
Accepted Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna
If you have insurance, contact your provider to see if you have "out of network" benefits, in which you are reimbursed a percentage of the fee. We will provide you with a receipt for submission.
Some helpful questions to ask your carrier:
- Do I have behavioral health coverage?
- Is there a number of sessions per year allowed?
- Does my primary care provider need to approve services?
- Home visit pricing case-by-case basis
- Organizational workshops